Only Forest offers complete color integration of dental equipment with your interior design. Choose from nine powder coat paint colors, three carbon fiber trim choices as well as a chrome option. Create a personalized look that will make you, your staff and patients smile.
Dentists and interior designers love being able to put something besides white into their beautiful patient friendly decors.
- Standard IC: lid, brake handles and holder bar
- Euro: chassis, whip arms, brake handles & swivel tray
- Value: chassis, brake handles and holder bar
- Sidebox: housing
- Basic Cuspidor: housing and holder bar
- Assistant’s Instrumentation: arm
- Lights & Monitor Mounts
- 3900 chairs
What if you could only order a white car with your sole color being your upholstery? You could live with it, but if given the choice, why would you? Once you see a Forest chair, delivery system and light package with color coordinated paint and upholstery in a well-designed treatment room, you wonder why it’s taken so long for a manufacturer to offer dental equipment with a full range of surface treatments.
- plush upholstery
- asepsis upholstery
- knee pillow
- deluxe and economy stools
More and more people are realizing FUN is the most important WHY in life. Forest embraces fun. Whether it’s red stitching on black upholstery or choosing the colors of your favorite sports team, all you’ve got to do is set your imagination free.
- Control Heads
- Standard IC — chassis
- Euro — lid
- Value — lid
- Sidebox — cover.
- Basic Cuspidor — cover
- Assistant’s Instrumentation — arm cover
- 7000 Series rear mount, side delivery & mobile cart (standard)
- 3386/3486 rear mount side delivery (option)
- 5386/5886 Mobile cart (option)
Corian® Gibraltar® Meganite®
- 7000 Series rear mount, side delivery & mobile cart (option)
- 3386/3486 rear mount side delivery (standard)
- 5386/5886 Mobile cart (standard)
Big brand features for less is the brand strategy that helped us become the industry growth leader during the recent down economy. We pay extra attention to detail and quality, from tight tolerances between parts to durable finishes and metal components instead of plastic for maximum value.
Modern equipment design and layout removes clutter, frees up space and adds new levels of flexibility so everyone in your office can work at their optimum.